Monday, March 7, 2016

Math Makes the Bathroom


1-1+2+0=bathroom update.

Let me explain....

I bought a mirror. So....naturally I had to paint the bathroom.

Still not making sense?

1 new mirror -1 old mirror +2 holes in the wall behind the mirror +0 leftover paint.

 See? If I changed out the mirror I had to paint the whole bathroom, and if I'm changing the mirror and painting I might as well update the whole thing right?

I've been looking for a new mirror for our downstairs bathroom and I wanted to paint it but it wasn't really on the top of my list. It looked OK so I wasn't in a hurry.

Here's the BEFORE
image
image

(these pictures were taken before we moved in, I had already changed the light fixture and hung some pictures, but you get the idea)


But then angles started singing when I saw this mirror from Home Goods ($19.99...whaaa? yep!)....

So I had to re-do the bathroom!


So much more.....modern? finished?.......ME!




















The light is from World Market, paint is Benjamin Moore Baltic Gray (FYI if it were up to me that wood paneling would be white, but hubby put his foot down ), Mirror...you know, towel hook and toilet paper holder by yours truly (instructions to come), rug believe it or not...Walmart! I still have to change out the faucet but hubby hasn't been home long enough lately to tackle that.



I'm partying here: http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/ and you can also check out my Parties page to see where else I party for even more great ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Ah the wonders of paint...and a dazzling mirror of course! ;) Very nice update - looks much brighter. Nice steal with that mirror too! Gotta love Home Goods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mirror and the new paint color!! Isn't it amazing how a few little changes can make you feel.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10