Friday, March 4, 2016

Fountain of Youth

 
I'm not claiming that a little vodka each day is going to make you look younger, but it certainly can't hurt. In fact, I read an article not to long ago that stated a Bloody Mary every morning was actually good for you!

I make a mean Bloody Mary.....today however, I am going to give you my recipe for my own personal Fountain of Youth using essential oils. Here's what you will need:

Ingredients:

1 tsp Vitamin E Oil
15 drops Geranium Essential Oil (speeds up reproduction of skin cells)
25 drops Frankincense Essential Oil (heals scars and diminishes dark spots)
20 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil (antibacterial which helps with acne)
Coconut oil (Liquid)
Roller Bottle (I get THESE)


Directions:

Using a dropper, add first 3 ingredients to the roller bottle then fill remainder of bottle with coconut oil (leave enough room at the top for the roller.) At bedtime, shake bottle and roll all over face, neck and eyes, concentrating on where your wrinkles are. I have been using this for a little over a month and I can see a difference. The fine lines around my eyes and mouth have diminished and my eyelids are more firm. It may not be the Fountain of Youth but it is definitely slowing down the clock!


**I am not a doctor. Please test all ingredients before applying them. I write from my own personal experience, not medical/scientific knowledge.









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10