Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Touch of Industrial

Did you notice the towel holder next to the sink in my last post? I made it! And I have the tutorial for you! This is so easy and industrial/rustic chic you're going to want to make 100, but don't, a small bathroom only needs one towel holder, and besides what would you do with the other 99?

Here's what you need:

3/8" Rope (20"long piece)
1/2" Pipe fittings: Floor Flange, Tee, Nipple
Glue gun
Scissors or sharp knife to cut the rope
Step 1:
Screw the nipple into the floor flange
Step 2:
Screw the tee into the nipple

Step 3:
Slide one end of the rope through the tee and hot glue the ends together one on top of the other. I then wrapped the twine that held the roll of rope together around the glued ends, just to help it stay together a little better.

Step 4:
Push the glued ends into the tee so you can't see them
Step 5:
Hang your towel holder.
Step 6:
Stand back and admire your super cute new towel holder you made all by yourself!

For more great "industrial" ideas check out my "Design Board-Industrial" on Pinterest


Also go to my PARTIES page to see where I'm partying and find even more great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10