Friday, March 11, 2016

It's in the Details Darling

It's all in the details darling. Wednesday I shared  the tutorial for the towel holder, today I'm going to show you the toilet paper holder and what I did to the "90's oak" frames on the walls.

First the TP holder, pretty simple....here's what you will need:

floor flange
nipple (this isn't pictured because I added after it was on the wall to add a little more space between the roll and the wall)
elbow
4" pipe
end cap
 
That's it! Told you it was simple! But it's just enough of that industrial chic I was looking for!
 
Another small update with a lot of impact was the picture frames. I have a collection of paintings from local artists (local to my home town) that I had framed years ago. They just needed to come into this decade!
 
 I just did a little bit of dry brushing on the frames with some white chalk paint and voila!
 
Small things like paint, new throw rugs and a couple accessories make a room look brand new!
 
For more "Industrial Chic" check out my DESIGN BOARD-INDUSTRIAL on Pinterest
 
Go to my PARTIES page to see where I'm partying for even more great ideas!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10