Monday, February 29, 2016

Magic Sleep Potion

Everyone is talking about essential oils. What are they? Where do you get them? Do they work? I am no expert! My daughter in law got me started with them. At first I thought they were like scented candles....just made your house smell nice. Boy was I wrong! Yes, they can be diffused to make your house smell nice, but they are so much more!

I use Young Living Essential Oils (you can find out more about their oils HERE) mainly because that's what my daughter in law sells (you can order through her HERE and her # is 3204205 or you can contact her directly at Jimena.kilgore@yahoo.com) She did a lot of research before signing on with Young Living and I trust her so.... I'm sure you can find oils easier and cheaper somewhere else but...you need to be sure that what you're buying is pure and not full of artificial junk and preservatives...that's the point of what we're doing here right??

There are literally thousands of "recipes" using essential oils for everything under the sun. Some work, some don't, some work for me but not for you. Scientific, I know! The one that sold me though was Lavender. I haven't slept well for years and it was beginning to take a real toll on me. I was taking sleeping pills every night, and then they stopped working. It was either take more sleeping pills or find a better solution.

 
I stopped taking the pills. I plugged in my diffuser and added the lavender. I will admit I was a skeptic...how was water and oil on my bedside table supposed to help me sleep? But an amazing thing happened...I fell right asleep and stayed asleep all night long! I woke up in the morning amazed!
 
That was the first time I had slept all night in....years! Is this a miracle? Voo-Doo Hippy magic? All I know is, it works! And I have other magical recipes that I will be sharing with you too!

 
 
Be sure to check out my Parties! page to see even more great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10