Monday, February 22, 2016

We're Going off the Grid!

My name is Amy and I'm a Crunchy-Wanna-be! A little backstory....My husband and I have been married 25 years, we have 3 boys, 1 St. Bernard, a Kitty, a Guinea Pig and soon to be a Grandson! We've lived all over but have recently bought 10 acres closer to our families. We've decided to try and live a life as naturally as possible.

Were going off the grid!

Not quite! For us it means getting rid of the garbage. No more processed foods or artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners, grow as much of our own food as possible, try homeopathic routes first. This blog will be about the ups and downs, successes and failures, what worked for us and what didn't. I will be sharing real food recipes, homemade/DIY beauty and household recipes, and maybe even some DIY décor! I hope that I will be able help others in their efforts to live a more natural life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10